Welcome to the
2020 National hauora coalition annual provider awards
The NHC Annual Provider Awards acknowledges providers and practices who contribute to NHC’s vision of mana whānau, whānau ora.
Friday 13 November 2020 saw the 8th Annual Provider Awards event. The evening was a fantastic celebration of the incredible mahi carried out across the NHC network.
- Whānau Auaha Award: Whānau Ora Community Clinic
- Mahia Kia Ea, Kia Toa Award: Three Kings Accident and Medical and Health Star Pacific Trust
- Whānau Whai Hua Award: Mahia Road Surgery and DW Family Doctors
- Quality and Service Excellence Award: Hamilton Lake Clinic and Turuki Healthcare
- Workforce Development Award: Taumarunui Community Kokiri Trust
- Te Tohu Hautoa Award for Courageous Leadership: Dr Ashley Bloomfield (Ministry of Health), Dr Karen Bartholomew and Dr Andrew Old (Waitematā DHB), Dr Doone Winnard (Counties Manukau DHB)
- Outstanding Contribution to Equitable Outcomes: Dr Rawiri McKree Jansen
- Whānau Ora Champions: Henare Mason, Cindy Kiro, Wayne McLean